From Planet X
- The act or process of dividing.
- The state of having been divided.
- The proportional distribution of a quantity or entity.
- Something, such as a boundary or partition, that serves to divide or keep separate.
- One of the parts, sections, or groups into which something is divided.
- An area of government or corporate activity organized as an administrative or functional unit.
- A territorial section marked off for political or governmental purposes.
- An administrative and tactical military unit that is smaller than a corps but is self-contained and equipped for prolonged combat activity.
- A group of several ships of similar type forming a tactical unit under a single command in the U.S. Navy.
- A unit of the U.S. Air Force larger than a wing and smaller than an air force.
- A category created for purposes of competition, as in boxing.
- Variance of opinion; disagreement.
- A splitting into factions; disunion.
- The physical separation and regrouping of members of a parliament according to their stand on an issue put to vote.
- The operation of determining how many times one quantity is contained in another; the inverse of multiplication.
- Cell division.
- A type of propagation characteristic of plants that spread by means of newly formed parts such as bulbs, suckers, or rhizomes.