From Planet X
- The act or process of following in order or sequence.
- A series.
- The sequence in which one person after another succeeds to a title, throne, dignity, or estate.
- The right of a person or line of persons to so succeed.
- The person or line having such a right.
- The act or process of succeeding to the rights or duties of another.
- The act or process of becoming entitled as a legal beneficiary to the property of a deceased person.
- The gradual and orderly process of ecosystem development brought about by changes in community composition and the production of a climax characteristic of a particular geographic region.